S400 new gaming mouse, brand new design, four-color backlight design,
default lighting and dpi color: blue (1200DPI), pink (1600DPI), red (2400DPI), purple (3200DPI).
Four steps adjustable DPI, up to 3200DPI.
The default four-block dpi, but through the macro definition software can set the fifth 2000dpi, 7 can be programmed keys.
This fully supports the left hand to use the game mouse, our mouse design of the nine buttons,
the left hand when using the mouse, the side keys are not required to set the function,
has been the default function of the forward and backward, only through the macro definition,
The software sets the left and right buttons to replace, so you have a perfect left hand mouse.
1：Product model:S400 Mechanical Macros Define the game mouse
2：100% new mouse game
3：High-end brand mechanical macro definition gaming mouse
4：Human body engineering design，Support the left and right hand can play the mouse
5：7 programmable keys（The mouse has 9 buttons, two non-programmable keys, has been the default forward and backward function.）
6：Cool LED variable light effect
7：5-level adjustable DPI, Max. 3200 DPI(1200/1600/2000/2400/3200DPI)
8: Voltage Rating / Electric Current: DC 5V / 100mA
9：USB plug and play
10：Switch Life：10million Cycle
11:Cable Length: 140cm
12 :Item Weight:147g
13:Item Size：128*73*42MM(L * W * H)
14 :Package Weight:222g
15 :Package Size:159*121*47MM
16:Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 /win10 Vista 32bit IOS or latest.
1 x gaming mouse
1 x User manual
1 x CD(Macro definition software)
The way to quickly turn on/off the breathing light:
First press the side button (forward button or back button, left and right sides of the side buttons can be used),
and then press the DPI button. Press the DPI button and the side button (the feed button or the retract button) at the same time
so that the light can be turned off or on, which is simple and easy.
The custom driver download and use：
1. Insert the driver CD to computer, and run the “setup.exe” installer.
2. The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
3. When the installation is completed, “S400” drive icon appears on the desktop.
4. Basic Setting, Advanced Settings, Breathing LED Settings available.
5. In Basic Setting, custom settings are supported in drop-down list of each button.
6. In Advanced Setting, the macro editing is supported and the macro catalog can be added or deleted.
7. In Breathing LED Setting, long light, light-off and change of DPI defined light are supported.
8. When settings done, click Application, and click Save the Configuration.
You should boot the driver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used.