The product’s brand is MOYUKAXIE, not S Skyee.
S Skyee is our OEM Brand. If you mind, please choose carefully. Thanks !
Brand new design: This MOYUKAXIE S400 new gaming mouse is with four-color back-light design, default lighting colors fro each level of DPI.
Five levels of DPI: There are defaulted four levels of adjustable DPI, up to 3200DPI. Yet, you can set it to 2000DPI through the macro definition software.
7 programmable keys: This game mouse fully supports left-hand use. When used by your left hand, the side keys are not required to reset for it is defaulted for forward-and-backward function. You just need to switch left key and right function via macro definition software.
Specifications: Product model: S400
Switch life: 10million cycle
Cable length: 140cm
Item Weight: 147g
Item Size: 128*73*42MM(L * W * H)
Package Weight: 222g
Package Size: 159*121*47MM
Support: Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 /win10 Vista 32bit IOS or latest.
Voltage rating / electric current: DC 5V / 100mA
- 100% new gamer mouse with 5-level adjustable DPI (1200/1600/2000/2400/3200DPI).
- High-end brand, mechanical macro definition gaming mouse for you to defive 2000DPI via macro definition software.
- Human body engineering design, Support both left hand and right hand to play the mouse
- 7 programmable keys（The mouse has 9 buttons, two non-programmable keys, with default forward-and-backward function.）
- Cool LED variable light effect, with different colors for different DPI (blue for 1200DPI, pink for 1600DPI, red for 2400DPI, purple for 3200DPI).
- USB plug and play
1 x gaming mouse
1 x User manual
1 x CD(Macro definition software)
The way to quickly turn on/off the breathing light.
First press the side button (forward button or back button, left and right sides of the side buttons can be used), and then press the DPI button. Press the DPI button and the side button (the feed button or the retract button) at the same time so that the light can be turned off or on, which is simple and easy.
The custom driver download and use.
1. Insert the driver CD to computer, and run the “setup. exe” installer.
2. The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
3. When the installation is completed, “S400” drive icon appears on the desktop.
4. Basic Setting, Advanced Settings, Breathing LED Settings available.
5. In Basic Setting, custom settings are supported in drop-down list of each button.
6. In Advanced Setting, the macro editing is supported and the macro catalog can be added or deleted.
7. In Breathing LED Setting, long light, light-off and change of DPI defined light are supported.
8. When settings done, click Application, and click Save the Configuration. You should boot the driver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used.